Refresh and rejuvenate for the summer ahead with our June 2015 yoga weekend in the heart of the Lake District.
Set on a beautiful farm in Grasmere, our yoga weekend is thoughtfully designed to give you a good dose of energising yoga practice and enough ‘me’ time so you leave the weekend feeling inspired and rested.
Hosted by Teresa Dennison, the weekend will be based around an Ashtanga practice. Whether you’ve practised for years or very little, the sessions will accommodate all levels with modifications and adjustments offered to suit your needs in a personal and supportive manner.
Using her own experience, Teresa will also be offering guidance on how you can introduce a home yoga practice that complements your lifestyle and commitments, alongside tailoring a practice to suit your body’s needs.
What to expect:
- All yoga and meditation classes, including a themed yoga practise on Saturday and Sunday morning. Charlene will be on-hand throughout the weekend so students can chat about any specific yoga/meditation queries they have
- The venue, Broadrayne Farm, has been lovingly restored to provide all the mod-cons including a sauna and a yoga studio, with all guest rooms including an en-suite and are on a shared basis.
- To make the most of the beautiful Cumbrian air, an optional two-hour guided walk will be held on Saturday afternoon around the breathtaking Grasmere fells.
- The weekend is on a full-board basis, with nutritious homemade vegetarian food provided alongside snacks and non-alcoholic drinks (but feel free to bring wine). Expect energising breakfasts with fruit, muesli, yogurts and ‘proper’ coffee; lunch will be freshly made soups and salads with rustic bread, and; dinner will consist of hearty and healthy casseroles and dhal.
- To meet like-minded people in a supportive environment but with enough free-time if you wish
- Leave the weekend feeling rested, rejuvenated, and inspired for 2015!
5:00pm – Arrivals with delicious cakes served
7:30pm – Introduction to the weekend and evening meal
7:45am – Meditation
8:00pm – Ashtanga practice
10:00am – Breakfast
11:00 – Free time
1:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – Guided walk
4:00pm – Free time
4:30pm – Restorative yoga
7:00pm – Dinner
9:00pm – Restful yoga nidra
7:30am – Mediation
7:45am – Ashtanga practice
9:45am – Breakfast
11:00am – Introduction to Pranayama (yoga breathing)
12:00pm – Buffet lunch
1:30pm – Departures
The early bird price is £180.00 for bookings made and paid in full before 1st February. Bookings thereafter will be £200.00. Price includes:
- Four yoga classes, two meditation sessions, and one pranayama class
- Two evening meals, two breakfasts and two lunches
- Snacks and drinks
- En-suite rooms on a shared basis
- Guided walk around the beautiful Grasmere fells
A non-refundable £50 deposit should be made to secure your booking with the outstanding amount paid before 1st May 2015. You can pay the outstanding amount via bank transfer or cheque only.
For more information about payment, what to bring and other queries, visit our FAQs page – otherwise, we look forward to seeing you! Please note that cancellations within 4 weeks of the event will be subject to a 50 % loss of payment. Total refunds will only be considered in special circumstances. Refunds given outside of the 4 weeks period will be subject to a 20% administration fee.