Last 2 spaces available -please contact us ASAP on 07983 605 295 if you would like to book.
Our next weekend retreat is in November 3-5 - full details here.
In March 2017 give yourself something to look forward to after the new year blues with a rejuvenating yoga weekend in the heart of the Lake District.
Set on a beautiful farm in Grasmere, our yoga weekend is thoughtfully designed to give you a good dose of energising yoga practice and enough ‘me’ time so you leave the weekend feeling inspired and rested.
Hosted by Charlene McAuley
, the weekend will be based on vinyasa sequences that will charge your batteries for the day and soothe you for the evening. Whether you’ve practised for years or very little, the sessions will accommodate all levels
with modifications and adjustments offered to suit your needs in a personal and supportive manner.
Using her vexperience , Charlene will also be offering guidance on how you can introduce a home yoga practice that complements your lifestyle and commitments, alongside tailoring a practice to suit your body's needs.
What to expect:
- All yoga and pranayama classes, including a themed yoga practice on Saturday and Sunday morning. Charlene will be on-hand throughout the weekend so students can chat about any specific yoga/meditation queries they have
- The venue, Broadrayne Farm, has been lovingly restored to provide all the mod-cons including a sauna and a yoga studio, with all guest rooms including an en-suite and are on a shared basis.
- To make the most of the beautiful Cumbrian air, an optional two-hour guided walk will be held on Saturday afternoon around the breathtaking Grasmere fells.
- The weekend is on a full-board basis, with nutritious homemade vegetarian food provided alongside snacks and non-alcoholic drinks (but feel free to bring wine). Expect energising breakfasts with fruit, muesli, yogurts and 'proper' coffee; lunch will be freshly made soups and salads with rustic bread, and; dinner will consist of hearty and healthy casseroles and dhal.
- To meet like-minded people in a supportive environment but with enough free-time if you wish
- Leave the weekend feeling rested, rejuvenated, and inspired for 2017!
[caption id="attachment_1318" align="alignleft" width="480"]
View from living space[/caption]
5:00pm - Arrivals with tea , coffee & a selection of delicious cakes.
6.15pm-7.45pm - A gentle yoga session followed by Yoga Nidra - a wonderful relaxation process.
8.00pm - 9.00pm Dinner
7:.00am - 8.15am Group A Yoga session
8:30am -9.45 Group B Yoga session
8.15am - 10:30am -Self-serve breakfast
11:00 - Free time
1:30pm – Lunch
2:30pm – Guided walk
4:00pm - Free time
5:30pm – 6.15pm Group A Yoga session
6.30pm - 7.15pm Group B Yoga session
7:45pm - Dinner
9:00pm - Restful Yoga Nidra
6.45am - 7.45 am Group B Yoga session
8:00am - 9.00 am Group A Yoga session
8:00am – 11.00 am Breakfast / Brunch
11:00am – Free Time
12:00pm – Pranayama - Yogic breathing
1:30pm - Departures
[caption id="attachment_1317" align="alignleft" width="491"]
Helm Crage viewed from Broadrayne Farm[/caption]
The early bird price is £185.00 for bookings made before 1st Dec 2016. Bookings thereafter will be £220.00. Price includes:
- All Yoga & Yoga Nidra sessions
- Two evening meals, two breakfasts and two lunches
- Snacks and drinks
- En-suite rooms on a shared basis
- Guided walk around the beautiful Grasmere fells
A non-refundable £100 deposit should be made to secure your booking with the outstanding amount paid before 1st March 2017. You can pay the outstanding amount via bank transfer or cheque only.Please note to qualify for the early-bird price bookings need to be paid in full by Dec 1st 2016.
Please note that cancellations within 1 month of the event will be subject to a 50 % loss of payment. Total refunds will only be considered in special circumstances. Refunds given outside of the 4 weeks period will be subject to a 25% administration fee.
For more information about payment, what to bring and other queries, visit our FAQs page
- otherwise, we look forward to seeing you!
[caption id="attachment_1319" align="alignleft" width="491"]
Be prepared for some serious R&R![/caption]